This is some tips how to remove this notifications, I was found two method and I hope you enjoy this tips
Using System Restore to restore the PC to a previous restore point that WGA Notifications hasn’t kicked in, and then carefully stop KB905474 from been applied to the system. To use System Restore, go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
Note: Again, you may be prompted again to install WGA Notification, so it must be bypassed.
This is another method how to do it.
1. Launch Windows Task Manager.
2. End wgatray.exe process in Task Manager.
3. Restart Windows XP in Safe Mode.
4. Delete WgaTray.exe from c:\Windows\System32.
5. Delete WgaTray.exe from c:\Windows\System32\dllcache.
6. Lauch RegEdit.
7. Browse to the following location:
8. Delete the folder ‘WgaLogon’ and all its contents
9. Reboot Windows XP.
Note: With this method, you may be prompted to install WGA Notifications again which can still be unselected.
I hope you enjoy this tips and don’t forget subscribe our rss.