PrasetiyaMulya Business School berdiri sejak 25 tahun yang lalu tepatnya pada bulan September tahun 1982 dengan tujuan menyediakan sumber daya manusia terbaik untuk disiapkan menjadi pelaku bisnis profesional dan peneliti. Ini menjadi misi utamanya dengan berkontribusi mengembangkan komunitas bisnis di Indonesia.
Prasetiya Mulya offers scholarship to outstanding Indonesian future leaders to continue their education in business through its Magister Manajemen full time degree program. The scholarship awards are open to highly talented and potential leaders with excellent academic qualities but financially disadvantaged. Preference is given to candidates who possess the necessary aptitude, personal qualities and interest in management.
A maximum of two scholarships are available each year. The scholarship covers tuition fees, books and a living allowance for the maximum tenure of 20 months.
- Indonesian citizen who are able to demonstrate leadership potential and interest in, and commitment to, community and national development.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from only legally accredited Indonesian or overseas higher education institutions. A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.25 (on a 4.00 scale) is required.
- Applicants must be under 30 years of age when lodging the application.
- Preferably having a minimum of two years full time professional work experience after completion of the undergraduate degree when lodging the application.
- Pass Prasetiya Mulya admission test and scholarship screening process.
- Preferably having International or Institutional TOEFL minimum score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based)
- Not currently enrolled in a graduate or post-graduate program or school, nor already owning a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Not in receipt of other equivalent award or scholarship offering similar or other benefits at the time of the award.
- Applicant must prove that they are financially disadvantaged and that without the scholarship she will not be able to study for our graduate (MM) program.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.pmbs.ac.id for further information.
How to apply
- Candidates should complete the application form and return them along with copies of required documents to Prasetiya Mulya before the deadline: Monday, 10 Desember 2007, 04.00 pm.
- Information on requirements, terms, and conditions, forms and instructions can be read and downloaded from Prasetiya Mulya website at www.pmbs.ac.id.Applicants are suggested to read the General Information on the website thoroughly prior to applying.
Marketing & Admissions
Jl. R.A. kartini, Cilandak Barat, Jakarta 12430, Indonesia
Phone (021) 751-1126 ext.1005 (Rini), 1119 (Lina)
Fax (021) 750-0462 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sumber: Kompas , Sabtu 22 Sept 2007
Baca juga: lowongan CPNS Depnakertrans