According to en.wikipedia.org, WinSCP is
an open source SFTP and FTP client for Microsoft Windows. Its main function is secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers basic file manager functionality. For secure transfers, it uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports the legacy SCP protocol in addition to SFTP.
Development of WinSCP started around May 2000 and continues. Originally it was hosted by the University of Economics in Prague, where its author worked at the time. Since July 16, 2003 it is licensed under GPL and hosted on SourceForge.net.
According to winscp.net, WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP 4.1 beta Link Download
WinSCP 4.0.7 Link Download
Multilanguage installation package
Just download and use it because its all for free.