Author: Kruglov Denis
Size: 1.2 MB
Requires: Win 9x
Downloaded: 15219 Times
Quick Reinstaller is a powerful tool which allows you quickly reinstall and resurrect your system without any problem. Quick Reinstaller compatible with Windows 95 and Windows 98. This program was especially designed for reinstalling and resurrecting your system configuration after unrecoverable crash or if you want to restore your old system configuration. In case your system was crashed or became unstable you can quickly reinstall it using Quick Reinstaller. Quick Reinstaller can work with a few System Configuration files. You can store system configurations and reinstall them when you need it. Quick Reinstaller can make CleanUp for you. Using Quick Reinstaller you can reinstall or resurrect your system without hard drive formating and your using of Windows became more stable and interesting.
Author: Ashok Kumar Gupta
Size: 194 KB
Requires: Win All
Downloaded: 5281 Times
AKGBackup is a multi-platform compatible backup software application that is written entirely in Java.
It is a utility for backing up your files, with an option to compress data, on a different hard disk drive, floppies, different partition of the same disk drive or any media an operating system can write to. After the first run, subsequent runs are blazingly fast as only the changed or new files are backed up.
It can also create a specified number of backups so that one can have older as well as newer backups.
Author: Tim Hegyi
Size: 2.0 MB
Requires: Win All
Downloaded: 16970 Times
CD Indexer is the old Drive Mirror 2. CD Indexer is a program in which you can make mirrors of drives/CD's. It's only copying the file (Even system and hidden files.) and catalog structure. You can search in all the mirrors or just search in selected ones. The search system is very flexible. Look at the help section to see how to search. CD Indexer has multilanguage support. This program works just like Advanced Disk Catalog. Why use this program? Is much faster, the database is smaller. This program is totally FREEWARE, just like Drive Mirror 1.x and 2.x was. In CD Indexer you have a conversion tool to convert Drive Mirror 1.x databases into CD Indexer databases, it also supports Drive Mirror 2 databases.
With CD Indexer you can create (sorted/unsorted) .htm list of all your files.
Author: SAS Team 66
Size: 9.23 MB
Requires: Win XP/2K
Downloaded: 7985 Times
Catalencoder is a very easy to use DVD ripper. Using Catalencoder you can convert your favorite DVD in a DivX/XviD video file with only a few clicks.
If you're a beginner and don't know how exactly to configure the program ripping parameters a "Newbie mode" is available. In normal mode, you can choose which video to encode, audio and video codecs, duration, subtitle, number of CDs, size per CD and many more.
Author: Luis Cobian
Size: 8.08 MB
Downloaded: 33542 Times
Cobian Backup is a multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. FTP backup is also supported in both directions (download and upload).
Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service. The program uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary. Cobian Backup is not an usual backup application: it only copies your files and folders in original or compressed mode to other destination, creating a security copy as a result. So Cobian Backup can be better described as a "Scheduler for security copies".
Cobian Backup supports several methods of compression and strong encryption.
- Backup FROM and TO a FTP server
- SSL servers supported
- The program can now remind you if you have missed backups
- An open plug-in architecture to allow the program's enhancement
- Backup to multiple destinations
- Remote backup
- Automatically remove old backups
- The application can be used as a command line utility. No separate command line program is needed
New in Version 8
- The program uses now Unicode functions whenever it can.
- The program uses now memory mapped files for inter-process communication. All the TCP communication used in older versions has been eliminated.
- A new method of encryption has been added: RSA-Rijndael, which uses a 256-bit Rijndael encryption with a random key that is itself encrypted used a 1024-bit RSA asymmetric key.
- Sensitive settings as passwords are now stored in the ini file using strong encryption
- The program is now a "green" application. All the files are stored in ini files. The only part that used the registry is the service, which, for obvious reasons must be installed using the registry.
- A feature allows you now you execute individual tasks under different user accounts.
- The 256 characters path limit is now GONE thanks to Unicode.
- Now you can close programs using also their class names.
- Better SQX error handling.
- Full service control from the Option dialog.
- The mirroring effect that you got while compressing AND overwriting has been thankfully eliminated.
- LOTS of bugs fixed
- A better user interface.
- FTP transfers of larger files (> 2 GB are now supported)
Author: EK Inc.
Size: 1.25 MB
Requires: Win 2K/03/XP/Vista
Downloaded: 4197 Times
deVault is an easy to use and powerful utility that helps you to backup, organize, categorize, compress, encrypt and share your important files in clever and secure digital vaults.
Author: Runtime Software
Size: 1.7 MB
Requires: Win All
Downloaded: 19170 Times
DriveImage XML is an easy to use and reliable program for imaging and backing up partitions and logical drives.
The program allows you to:
Backup logical drives and partitions to image files
Browse these images, view and extract files
Restore these images to the same or a different drive
Copy directly from drive to drive
Schedule automatic backups with your Task Scheduler
Image creation uses Microsoft's Volume Shadow Services (VSS), allowing you to create safe "hot images" even from drives currently in use.
Images are stored in XML files, allowing you to process them with 3rd party tools. Never again be stuck with a useless backup!